ENG vs IND Dream11 Match Prediction
ENG vs IND Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Team, Injury Update.The 3rd Test of the series will take place on August 25th, and will pit England against India. The series is full of twists and turns, as seen by last week’s dramatic Test match at the home of cricket. England is struggling with injury problems once again, as Mark Wood, one of their top pacers, has been ruled out of the third Test. His return to the national team is with Dawid Malan. At Headingley, England will test out a new opening duo.
India, on the other side, played fantastic cricket on the fifth day of the Lord’s Test, with the tail-enders playing a key part in the victory. Every player made a significant contribution, and as a consequence, the visitors broke into England’s citadel, Lord’s, for the third time, to take a 1-0 lead in the series. In the third Test, Virat Kolhi and his team are expected to maintain the same level of effort on the field.
ENG vs IND Dream11 Match Details
- Date: 25 August 2021
- Time: 3:30 PM IST
- Series: England vs India Test
Also, Try our 5 Most Beautiful Super wives of West Indies Cricketers
In this century, Headingley has hosted 18 Test matches, with only one game ending in a tie. It’s a balanced surface, with batsmen anticipated to dominate the opening three days of the Test, and spinners predicted to benefit on days four and five. In this game, we may anticipate an outcome.
Live Score/Live Stream
You can watch in Fan code for live score and Live Streaming.
ENG vs IND Dream11 Possible Starting Line-up/Playing 11
England playing XI
- Rory Burns
- Haseeb Hameed
- Dawid Malan
- Joe Root (c)
- Jonny Bairstow
- Jos Buttler (wk)
- Moeen Ali
- Sam Curran
- Saqib Mahmood
- Ollie Edward Robinson
- James Anderson
India playing XI
- Rohit Sharma
- Lokesh Rahul
- Cheteshwar Pujara
- Virat Kohli (c)
- Ajinkya Rahane
- Rishabh Pant (wk)
- Ravindra Jadeja
- Ishant Sharma
- Mohammed Shami
- Jasprit Bumrah
- Mohammed Siraj
Also, Try our 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World
Dream11 Key Player/ Fantasy Cricket Picks
- In this series, Joe Root is dealing with centuries. When he is in full flow, the English captain has a beautiful style that makes it difficult for the bowlers to worry him. In 4 innings, he’s given up 386 runs for a batting average of 128.66.
- Before the series, Lokesh Rahul was not even considered for the starting spot. Mayank Agarwal’s concussion ailment provided him with an opportunity, and Rahul isn’t one of those guys who wastes opportunities. In this series, the 29-year-old elegant batsman has already hit 244 runs at an average of 61.
- Ravindra Jadeja is expected to maintain his position in the third Test despite not picking up a wicket in this series. He’s been outstanding on the field as usual, scoring 99 runs in the series, including a half-century.
- With the ball, James Anderson constantly asks a lot of questions. At the age of 39, he still looks as young as ever. With injuries aplenty among the fast bowlers, he must produce for England in the crucial Headingley match.
- In this series, Rishabh Pant has been outstanding behind the stumps. He’s improved his abilities and now appears to be a better goalkeeper than previously. The 23-year-old dasher has yet to hit a home run in this series, but he has a batting average of 28.
Dream11 Match preview
(Note: This is not Final team If any Change in Line-up then Final team will be provided in my telegram Channel)