USCM vs USGC Dream11 Match Prediction
USCM vs USGC Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Team, Injury Update. On Wednesday, August 25, USC Magdeburg (USCM) will face USG Chemnitz (USGC) in Match 35 of the ECS T10 Germany, Dresden 2021 at the Rugby Cricket Dresden eV Stadium.
USC Magdeburg and USG Chemnitz, both from Group B, have only played two games thus far this season. While their performances haven’t been encouraging, the latter has achieved a win, compared to Magdeburg’s two defeats.
Magdeburg has struggled this season, finishing last in Group B with a -6.239 net run rate. In light of their current form, USG Chemnitz should be able to defeat their opponents on Wednesday.
USCM vs USGC Dream11 Match Details
- Date: 25 August 2021
- Time: 4:30 PM and 6:30 PM IST
- Series: Fancode ECS t10
Also, Try our 5 Most Beautiful Super wives of West Indies Cricketers
The Rugby Cricket Dresden eV, Dresden is extremely good for batters who receive an advantage in the second inning of the play, and spinners who get help in the second inning of the competition. The average scored is 110+, which is excellent.
Live Score/Live Stream
You can watch in Fan code for live score and Live Streaming.
USCM vs USGC Dream11 Possible Starting Line-up/Playing 11
USC Magdeburg playing XI
- Rakesh Jogi
- Sahil Sethi
- Rahul Movva
- Girish Tangirala
- Veer Akula
- Ranadheer Podishetti
- Shafiq Gulzai
- Sai Vivek Jeevangekar (WK)
- Raj Kumar
- Sreekanth Kunchapu
- Krishna Budireddy (C)
USG Chemnitz playing XI
- Varun Soraganvi
- Sandeep Gowda (WK)
- Abdul Andar
- Sahith Reddy Kusukuntla
- Rohit Babbar
- Tharun Ega
- GN Khan
- Adith Narayanan
- Samad Stanikzai
- Rajesh Nagaraja (C)
- Gopinath Manoharan
Also, Try our 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World
Dream11 Key Player/ Fantasy Cricket Picks
- This season, USGC’s Samad Stanikzai has been on fire. The 19-year-old starter has a 75.5 fantasy point per game average after scoring 84 runs in two innings.
- USGC’s Adith Narayanan should be an excellent choice for a bowler. So far, the 26-year-old has three wickets at an economy rate of under eight in two outings.
- USGC’s Sahith Reddy Kusukuntla has a 45 fantasy point per game average and should be your all-rounder for this match.
- Gopinath Manoharan of USGC is up against some stiff competition for the wicket-keeping job, but the 25-year-old edged it out due to his batting prowess. He’s averaging 22 fantasy points per game and deserves a spot in your lineup.
Dream11 Match preview
(Note: This is not Final team If any Change in Line-up then Final team will be provided in my telegram Channel)