BRI vs BICA Dream11 Match Prediction
BRI vs BICA Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Team, Injury Update. In the current ECS T10 Dresden competition, Britannia CC and Berlin International Cricket Academy will play back-to-back matches at Rugby Cricket Dresden eV, Dresden tomorrow.
Berlin International Cricket Academy is second in the points table with two wins and two losses in four games and will start as favourites against Britannia CC, who are in last position with only one victory in four games.
Britannia CC began their season with a five-wicket victory against USG Chemnitz, but have yet to win since. Berlin International Cricket Academy, on the other side, is on a two-match winning streak after losing their first two games.
BRI vs BICA Dream11 Match Details
- Date: 25 August 2021
- Time: 12:30 PM and 2:30 PM IST
- Series: Fancode ECS t10
Also, Try our 5 Most Beautiful Super wives of West Indies Cricketers
As we can witness, it is unquestionably one of the best batting surfaces for the T10 format. In order to take advantage of the conditions, batters must improve their skills. The wicket also has a little more bounce to it. Anything over 100 is a competitive score on this wicket.
Live Score/Live Stream
You can watch in Fan code for live score and Live Streaming.
BRI vs BICA Dream11 Possible Starting Line-up/Playing 11
BRI playing XI
- Vishal Panjwani
- Sagar Kataria (wicket-keeper)
- Kashif Mahmood
- Rohit Singh (captain)
- Faisal Qasim
- Waqas Virk
- MD Nizamul Islam
- Himanshu Himansh
- Gurpreet Singh
- Sourabh Krishnatrey
- Waleed Ahmed
BICA playing XI
- Chanti Pasupuleti
- Abhi Panchal
- Sagar Jariwala
- Kuldeep Singh
- Mitul Patel (wicket-keeper)
- Arun Kumar (captain)
- Amar Shankarappa
- Chandu Nagasai
- Ravi Vanukuri
- Sandan Chintanippu
- Vaibhav Patil
Also, Try our 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World
Dream11 Key Player/ Fantasy Cricket Picks
- This season, BICA’s Chanti Pasupuleti has been outstanding. In four matches, the 24-year-old opening batsman has scored 116 runs at an outstanding strike rate of 190.16.
- Himanshu Himansh of BRI has four wickets in three matches this season while maintaining a decent economy rate. In his most recent appearance, the 21-year-old grabbed two wickets for only four runs.
- BRI’s Rohit Singh is an obvious pick for the all-rounder position. He is averaging more than 85 fantasy points per game, mostly due to his hitting prowess.
- Sagar Kataria of the BRI is the favoured wicket-keeper.
Dream11 Match preview
(Note: This is not Final team If any Change in Line-up then Final team will be provided in my telegram Channel)