WI vs PAK Dream11 Match Prediction
WI vs PAK Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Team, Injury Update. After a nail-biting finale in the first Test, Pakistan and the West Indies will meet for the last time in the series in Kingston, Jamaica, in the second Test. The first Test was won by the West Indies by a single wicket.
The West Indies won the toss in the opening Test and chose to bowl. They bowled Pakistan out for just 217 runs, with Jayden Seales and Jason Holder each taking three wickets for the side. West Indies scored 253 runs in their first innings, thanks to Kraigg Brathwaite’s 97 runs and Jason Holder’s 58 runs. The show-stoppers were Shaheen Afridi and Mohammad Abbas, who each took four and three wickets.
Pakistan will be looking to tie the series and finish the visit on a good note, while the West Indies will be aiming for a clean sweep of the series.
For free 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World
WI vs PAK Dream11 Match Details
- Date: 20 August 2021
- Time: 8:30 PM IST
- Series: Pakistan Tour of West Indies
The Sabina Park in Kingston presents a neutral wicket on which both departments should get some assistance from the surface. Pacers will be in the game throughout, while spinners may be devastating in the middle overs.
Live Score/Live Stream
You can watch in Fan code for live score and Live Streaming.
WI vs PAK Dream11 Possible Starting Line-up/Playing 11
- Kraigg Brathwaite ©
- Kieran Powell
- Nkrumah Bonner
- Kyle Mayers
- Roston Chase
- Jermaine Blackwood
- Joshua Da Silva (wk)
- Jason Holder
- Kemar Roach
- Jayden Seales
- Jomel Warrican
- Abid Ali
- Imran But
- Azhar Ali
- Babar Azam ©
- Fawad Alam
- Mohammad Rizwan (wk)
- Faheem Ashraf
- Yasir Shah
- Hasan Ali
- Mohammad Abbas
- Shaheen Afridi
Dream11 Key Player/ Fantasy Cricket Picks
- In the previous game, Jason Holder blasted 74 runs and took four wickets.
- Kraigg Braithwaite, a West Indian right-handed batter, is the team’s captain. In the previous match, he amassed 99 runs.
- Kemar Roach is a West Indian right-handed batsman and right-arm fast bowler. In the last game, he scored 43 runs and got 5 wickets.
- Babar Azam, a Pakistani right-handed batter, is the team’s captain. In the previous encounter, he scored 85 runs.
- Pakistan’s Faheem Ashraf is a left-handed batsman and right-arm medium bowler. In the previous encounter, he scored 64 runs and claimed three wickets.
- Pakistani left-handed batsman and left-arm medium-pacer Shaheen Afridi In the previous game, he took 8 wickets.
Dream11 Match preview
(Note: This is not Final team If any Change in Line-up then Final team will be provided in my telegram Channel)