RCD vs BSCR Dream11 Match Prediction
RCD vs BSCR Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Team, Injury Update.On August 20th, at the Rugby Cricket Dresden eV, RC Dresden will face BSC Rehbegre 1945 in the FanCode ECS T10 Dresden’s 19th and 20th match. The two teams from Group A of this season’s FanCode ECS T10 will face off in these matches.
In the 19th and 20th matches of the FanCode ECS T10 Dresden season, RC Dresden will face BSC Rehbegre 1945 for the second time.
RC Dresden is presently in second place on the FanCode ECS T10 Dresden points table this season, while BSC Rehbegre 1945 is now in first place.
RCD vs BSCR Dream11 Match Details
- Date: 20 August 2021
- Time: 4:30 PM and 6:30 PM IST
- Series: Fancode ECS t10
The location has a batting-friendly surface that should help the hitters once again. The wicket may aid the pacers in the second half of the contest, but the wicket did not help the spinners much.urface that gives lots of support to both batters and bowlers. Batting first is an excellent choice, with an average first-inning score of about 90.
Live Score/Live Stream
You can watch in Fan code for live score and Live Streaming.
RCD vs BSCR Dream11 Possible Starting Line-up/Playing 11
- Shahrukh Khan
- Rahul Grover
- Sandeep Kamboj(captain)
- Kapil Chandnani
- Nilakantha Sahoo
- Azam Rajput
- Mustafa Khan
- Hammad Ali
- Vikas Manjunatha
- Tamaljit Day(wk)
- Foqrul Islam
BSC Rehbegre 1945
- Shahnawaz Ahmad
- Sajid Liaqat
- Luqman Jafer
- Javed Rana(c)
- Yousaf Khan
- Imran Chaudhry
- Ali Butt
- Sadiq Sabah(wk)
- Nadjibullah Yasser
- Saeed Sahil
- Nadeem Hassan
Also, Try our 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World
Dream11 Key Player/ Fantasy Cricket Picks
- RC Dresden’s Sandeep Kamboj is a right-handed batsman and right-arm medium bowler. So far in this competition, he has hit 93 runs and taken four wickets.
- BSC Dresden’s Sajid Liaqat is a right-handed batsman and right-arm medium bowler. So far in this competition, he has smashed 96 runs and taken four wickets.
- BSC Dresden’s Farid Shah is a right-handed batsman and right-arm off-break bowler. In the past two matches, he has scored 2 runs and taken 6 wickets.
- BSC Dresden’s Javed Iqbal is a right-handed batter and right-arm bowler. So far in the competition, he’s collected ten wickets.
Dream11 Match preview
(Note: This is not Final team If any Change in Line-up then Final team will be provided in my telegram Channel)