USGC vs BICA Dream11 Match Prediction
USGC vs BICA Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Team, Injury Update. In the tournament’s 37th and 38th matches, USG Chemnitz will face Berlin International Cricket Academy. With two back-to-back victories against USC Magdeburg, USG Chemnitz confirmed their quarter-final berth. They have quality players and the ability to defeat any team on any given day.
Berlin International Cricket Academy will be disappointed with their efforts on Wednesday, as they were defeated by Britannia CC by 7 and 8 wickets in both matches. They still have batting concerns that need to be addressed as quickly as possible. They are currently ranked fourth in Group B with four points.
USGC vs BICA Dream11 Match Details
- Date: 26 August 2021
- Time: 12:30 PM and 2:30 PM IST
- Series: Fancode ECS t10
Also, Try our 5 Most Beautiful Super wives of West Indies Cricketers
To restrict the run flow, the bowlers must be at the top of their game. No team has ever pursued a score of 100 or more in this week, indicating that the bowlers are executing their strategies effectively. Batting first is a fantastic strategy.
Live Score/Live Stream
You can watch in Fan code for live score and Live Streaming.
USGC vs BICA Dream11 Possible Starting Line-up/Playing 11
USG Chemnitz playing XI
- Abdulsamad Stanikzai
- Gopinath Manoharan
- GN Khan
- Varun Soraganvi
- Abdul Andar
- Rajesh Nagaraja (c)
- Ebadullah Momand
- Sandeep Shivalinge-Gowda (wk)
- Sahith Reddy Kusukuntla
- Saeedullah Amarkheal
- Deep Prakash
Berlin International Cricket Academy playing XI
- Chanti Pasupuleti
- Mitul Patel
- Arun Kumar (c)
- Ravi Vanukuri
- Vaibhav Patil
- Sandan Chintanippu
- Amar Shankarappa
- Anilchandra Kavi
- Chandu Nagasai
- Ankur Dubey
- Sampad Hota
Also, Try our 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World
Dream11 Key Player/ Fantasy Cricket Picks
- Abdulsamad Stanikzai continues his winning streak in this competition. In six matches, he has scored 127 runs at an average of 21.16 and a strike rate of 169.33.
- Abdul Andar has performed admirably across the board in this competition. He has 79 runs at a strike rate of 164.58 in six matches, as well as four wickets at an economy rate of 6.
- The lone player from BICA who has excelled with the bat is Chanti Pasupuleti. He has 159 runs at an average of 31.8 and a strike rate of 172.82 in six matches.
- Ravi Vanukuri is a fantastic ball handler. He has 9 wickets at an economy rate of 7.55 and 47 runs with a strike rate of 195.83 in six matches in this league.
Dream11 Match preview
(Note: This is not Final team If any Change in Line-up then Final team will be provided in my telegram Channel)