ND-W vs SC-W Dream11 Match Prediction
ND-W vs SC-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Team, Injury Update. The ICC Women’s T20 World Cup Europe Qualifier will take place from August 26 to August 30. The five countries competing are the Netherlands, Scotland, Ireland, Germany, and France, with the top-ranked team qualifying for the ICC Women’s World Cup Twenty20 Qualifiers in 2022.
On Thursday, the Netherlands Women will face Scotland Women in the tournament’s first game. The Netherlands Women’s team recently visited Ireland for a four-match T20I series, which they defeated 2-1. Scotland Women, on the other side, last played a T20I in May, when they faced Ireland Women and lost 3-1.
ND-W vs SC-W Dream11 Match Details
- Date: 26 August 2021
- Time: 2:00 PM IST
- Series: Women’s T20I World Cup Europe Qualifier
Also, Try our 5 Most Beautiful Super wives of West Indies Cricketers
So far, La Manga Club in Cartagena has hosted eight T20I matches, with the side batting second having a solid track record of winning. It’s a surface that favours bowlers and makes it difficult for batsmen to score runs. On this wicket, anything over 120 is a solid score.
Live Score/Live Stream
You can watch in Fan code for live score and Live Streaming.
ND-W vs SC-W Dream11 Possible Starting Line-up/Playing 11
Netherlands Women playing XI
- Iris Zwilling
- Heather Siegers (c)
- Babette de Leede (wk)
- Miranda Veringmeier
- Robine Rijke
- Silver Siegers
- Eva Lynch
- Frederique Overdijk
- Juliet Post
- Hannah Landheer
- Annemijn Thomson
Scotland Women playing XI
- Sarah Bryce (wk)
- Kathryn Bryce (c)
- Katie McGill
- Becky Glen
- Ailsa Lister
- Priyanaz Chatterji
- Abbi Aitken-Drummond
- Megan McColl
- Samantha Haggo
- Abtaha Maqsood
- Katherine Fraser
Also, Try our 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World
Dream11 Key Player/ Fantasy Cricket Picks
- Miranda Veringmeier is in excellent form right now, having scored the most runs in the four-match T20I series against Ireland Women. She has 122 runs scored at an average of 40.66 in three innings, with the best score of 60.
- Babette de Leede had a successful batting series against Ireland Women, scoring 81 runs at an average of 40.5 in three matches, with the best score of 62*.
- Scotland Women’s star player is Kathryn Bryce. She has played in 18 T20I matches for Scotland, scoring 496 runs at an average of 45.09 and taking 20 wickets at an economy rate of 3.64.
- Katie McGill has a wealth of high-level experience. She has 25 wickets to her name in T20I cricket, and she has also scored 99 runs with the bat.
Dream11 Match preview
(Note: This is not Final team If any Change in Line-up then Final team will be provided in my telegram Channel)