SL vs SA Dream11 Match Prediction
SL vs SA Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Team, Injury Update.
Given their performance in the first ODI, Sri Lanka appears to be back on track. In comparison to the past two series against England and India, the level of cricket has clearly improved. The hosts grabbed an early 1-0 lead by defeating South Africa by 14 runs in the first ODI, thanks to some strong all-round performances.
In the first ODI, South Africa, on the other hand, stayed in the game to the conclusion. They eventually ran out of 14 runs. Temba Bavuma was injured in the midst of the field while batting, which had a major impact on the visitors. To make matters worse, Bavuma has been eliminated from the series. To stay in the series, they must win the second ODI.
SL vs SA Dream11 Match Details
- Date: 4 September 2021
- Time: 2:30 PM IST
- Series: Sri Lanka vs South Africa ODI
Also, Try our 5 Most Beautiful Super wives of West Indies Cricketers
It’s a competitive wicket with steady bounce and speed. The Premadasa track is more of a batting-friendly surface. Spinners, on the other hand, will play a significant role. Regardless of who wins the toss, the winning team should bat first.
Live Score/Live Stream
You can watch in Fan code for live score and Live Streaming.
SL vs SA Dream11 Possible Starting Line-up/Playing 11
Sri Lanka Playing 11
- Avishka Fernando
- Minod Bhanuka (wk)
- Bhanuka Rajapaksa
- Dhananjaya de Silva
- Charith Asalanka
- Dasun Shanaka (c)
- Wanindu Hasaranga,
- Chamika Karunaratne
- Dushmantha Chameera
- Akila Dananjaya
- Praveen Jayawickrama
South Africa Playing 11
- Janneman Malan
- Aiden Markram
- Reeza Hendricks
- Rassie van der Dussen
- Heinrich Klaasen
- Kyle Verreynne
- Andile Phehlukwayo
- Keshav Maharaj
- Kagisa Rabada
- Anrich Nortje
- Tabraiz Shamsi
Also, Try our 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World
Dream11 Key Player/ Fantasy Cricket Picks
- In the first ODI, Avishka Fernando was a sight to behold. He struck the ball at the perfect time to achieve his third ODI century. He finished his innings with 118 runs off 115 pitches, including 10 fours and two sixes.
- Aiden Markram would be disappointed to have lost out on a chance to register his first ODI century, after he was removed on 96 by a superb catch from Wanindu Hasaranga.
- In the first ODI, South Africa’s most successful bowler was Keshav Maharaj. Keshav in his ten overs, he only gave up 30 runs and, more significantly, he took two wickets.
- In the first ODI, Sri Lanka’s bowlers were led by Akila Dananjaya. He took two wickets in ten overs at an economy rate of 6.5.
Dream11 Match preview
(Note: This is not Final team If any Change in Line-up then Final team will be provided in my telegram Channel)