EN-U19 vs WI-U19 Dream11 Match Prediction
EN-U19 vs WI-U19 Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Team, Injury Update.
In a six-match Youth ODI series, England Under-19 will host West Indies Under-19. On Saturday, the first match will be held at the County Cricket Ground in Beckenham (September 4). Both nations’ under-19 teams haven’t played in a while, so it’ll be fascinating to watch how the next series goes.
The next edition of the Under-19 World Cup, for example, will be held next year. As a result, both teams’ players will be looking to excel and impress the selectors. The Three Lions will bet on themselves to win since they have the home edge. Being complacent against the Caribbean team, on the other hand, will not be prudent.
EN-U19 vs WI-U19 Dream11 Match Details
- Date: 4 September 2021
- Time: 2:00 PM IST
- Series: England Under-19 vs West Indies Under-19 Youth ODI
Also, Try our 5 Most Beautiful Super wives of West Indies Cricketers
In general, the Beckenham track is favourable for batting. While the fresh balls might help pacers, the pitch will gradually loosen as the game continues. As a result, hitters on both sides will be eager to make an impression.
Live Score/Live Stream
You can watch in Fan code for live score and Live Streaming.
EN-U19 vs WI-U19 Dream11 Possible Starting Line-up/Playing 11
England Under-19 Playing 11
- Tom Prest
- James Sales
- Rehan Ahmed
- George Thomas
- Jacob Bethell
- Tom Aspinwall
- Alex Horton
- James Coles
- Archie Lenham
- Rehan Ahmed
- Josh Boyden
West Indies Under-19 Playing 11
- Teddy Bishop
- Anderson Amurdan
- Justin Jagessar
- Ackeem Auguste
- Giovonte Depeiza
- Onaje Amory
- Carlon Bowen-Tuckett
- Nathan Edward
- Andel Gordon
- Vasant Singh
- Matthew Nandu
Also, Try our 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World
Dream11 Key Player/ Fantasy Cricket Picks
- Right-handed hitter Tom Prest may also help with his off-spin bowling. He will undoubtedly be held in great regard by the home team.
- Another youngster to keep an eye on in the England camp is Jacob Bethell. He’s also capable of delivering in all three areas.
- In the first match, West Indies will be led by Ackeem Auguste. He’s a top-order batsman who can also contribute with his off-breaks.
- In the game, Matthew Nandu will also play a part. The off-spinner is recognised for his ability to take wickets.
Dream11 Match preview
(Note: This is not Final team If any Change in Line-up then Final team will be provided in my telegram Channel)