SHA vs BUL Dream11 Match Prediction
SHA vs BUL Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Team, Injury Update. On Wednesday, Sharks XI will face Bulls XI for the second time in this competition. The Sharks XI have had a mixed tournament thus far, winning three and losing three. After the match was tied, they won the super over by 2 wickets against Lions XI in their previous encounter. With 12 points, they are in third place in the rankings.
Bulls XI, on the other side, are coming off a 6 wicket loss to Tigers XI in the final over of the match. At the time of writing, they are in fifth place in the rankings with 8 points after two victories and five defeats. If they want to advance up the points table, they need to be more consistent.
SHA vs BUL Dream11 Match Details
- Date: 18 August 2021
- Time: 9:30 AM IST
- Series: Byju’s Pondicherry T20 League
The wicket is a little slower, so the hitters will need to make the most of their powerplay overs. In the midst of the game, runs are difficult to come by. On this surface, any score of 150 is defendable.
Live Score/Live Stream
You can watch in Fan code for live score and Live Streaming.
SHA vs BUL Dream11 Possible Starting Line-up/Playing 11
- Mohit Mittan
- Logesh P
- Nipun Gaikwad (wicket-keeper)
- Anand Subramanian
- Chiranjeevi G (captain)
- Premraj Rajavelu
- Vishal Khokhar
- Thivagar G
- Raghu Sharma
- Abeesh TA
- Akshay Jain
- Karthik S (wicket-keeper)
- Vikneshwaran Marimuthu (captain)
- Jay Pandey
- Gautham Srinivas
- Mohamed Safeequddin
- Bhupender Chauhan
- Karthik B Nair
- Pooviarasan M
- Ashwath Sridhar
- Vengadeshwaran N
- Sathya Kumar
Dream11 Key Player/ Fantasy Cricket Picks
- This season, Sharks’ Logesh P has been on fire. The opener wasn’t in great form the last time these two teams played, but he’s since gone on to score 241 runs in seven innings this season.
- Sharks’ Abeesh TA is a good bowling option. In his previous match against the Bulls, he took two wickets and now has 10 wickets in six innings this season.
- Chiranjeevi G, the captain of the Sharks, is an excellent all-rounder to have on your team. This season, the middle-order batsman has 84 runs and eight wickets to his name. He’s also putting up a respectable 59 fantasy points per game.
- For this match, Karthik S of the Bulls should be your wicket-keeper. The opening batsman has a strike rate of 146.87 and has scored 188 runs this season, the highest of any player on his side.
Dream11 Match preview
(Note: This is not Final team If any Change in Line-up then Final team will be provided in my telegram Channel)