WEF vs LNS Dream11 Match Prediction
WEF vs LNS Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Team, Injury Update.On August 18, 2021, in the Sophia Gardens in Cardiff, the 32nd match of The Hundred Men’s competition will take place between Welsh Fire and London Spirit. The game will begin at 6:30 p.m. local time (11 p.m. IST) and will be broadcast live on FanCode in India.
Both teams come into this game with identical records in their previous meetings, with the Ben Duckett-led side losing by eight wickets to the Southern Brave at Southampton. In a nail-biting encounter at the Kennington Oval, Eoin Morgan’s side were defeated by Oval Invincibles by two wickets.
WEF vs LNS Dream11 Match Details
- Date: 18 August 2021
- Time: 11:00 PM IST
- Series: The Hundred Men’s League
Sophia Gardens in Cardiff, England, is a large venue with a level pitch. The grass will appeal to batsmen since it allows them to play freely. With the new ball, bowlers will have a little more swing. Large borders allow spinners to hurl the ball in the air, so they’ll be successful here as well.
Live Score/Live Stream
You can watch in Fan code for live score and Live Streaming.
WEF vs LNS Dream11 Possible Starting Line-up/Playing 11
Welsh Fire Playing XI
- Tom Banton (Wicket-keeper)
- David Lloyd
- Ian Cockbain
- Ben Duckett (Captain)
- Glenn Phillips
- Leus du Plooy
- Jimmy Neesham
- Graeme White
- Qais Ahmad
- Luke Fletcher
- David Payne
London Spirit Playing XI
- Adam Rossington (Wicket-keeper)
- Joe Denly
- Josh Inglis
- Eoin Morgan (Captain)
- Ravi Bopara
- Joe Cracknell
- David Wiese
- Roelof van der Merwe
- Blake Cullen
- Bradley Wheal
- Mason Crane
Dream11 Key Player/ Fantasy Cricket Picks
- E Morgan is London Spirit’s top run scorer. He has 126 runs scored in six innings, with the best score of 41, and a 25.20 batting average.
- B Wheal has six wickets for Spirit in two innings, with a top result of 4/17 and an average of 6.66. Don’t forget about him.
- B Duckett has a 32.28 batting average and has scored 226 runs in seven innings for the Fire. His top score is 65. He has been steady with the bat since coming to the top of the order.
- Q Ahmad has taken eight wickets for Fire in seven innings, with a best performance of 4/13. He’s also been frugal and has caused problems for left-handed hitters.
Dream11 Match preview
(Note: This is not Final team If any Change in Line-up then Final team will be provided in my telegram Channel)