TUS vs PAN Dream11 Match Prediction
TUS vs PAN Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Team, Injury Update. On Thursday, August 19, at the Cricket Association Puducherry Siechem Ground, Tuskers XI (TUS) will face league leaders Panthers XI (PAN) in match 26 of Pondicherry T20.
TUS has played seven matches in total and has only one win to go along with their six losses. They are at the bottom of the standings, but they will play for pride and hope to pull off some shocks in order to end the season on a good note.
PAN, on the other hand, has been having a great time this season. They have seven victories and one defeat thus far, giving them a strong chance to go all the way and win the championship.
TUS vs PAN Dream11 Match Details
- Date: 19 August 2021
- Time: 9:30 AM IST
- Series: Byju’s Pondicherry T20 League
Seamers appear to be gaining greater traction on the surface. Having said that, hitters must push themselves throughout the game’s middle innings. The highest score a team has achieved in this sport is 178, demonstrating the bowlers’ supremacy.
Live Score/Live Stream
You can watch in Fan code for live score and Live Streaming.
TUS vs PAN Dream11 Possible Starting Line-up/Playing 11
- Kumar P
- Aravind K
- Fabid Ahmed (captain)
- Akash Kargave
- Parandaman Thamaraikannan
- Yash Jadhav (wicket-keeper)
- Karthik Reddy
- Palani R
- Sowrrow Singh
- Malladi Subhrahmanyam
- Rohan S
- Ameer Zeeshan N
- Priyam Ashish
- George Samuel A (captain & wicket-keeper)
- Saie Sharan Y
- Bharat Bhushan Sharma
- Tharun J
- Jayaprakash Manikandan
- Mohan Doss R
- S Santhosh Kumaran
- Ashith Rajiv
- SB Sai Chetan
Dream11 Key Player/ Fantasy Cricket Picks
- From the PAN camp, Priyam Ashish is the batsman to watch. He had a 43-ball 58 against Sharks XI and a 27-ball 30 versus TUS from the previous time the two sides met.
- With his quick and incisive bowling, PAN bowler Bharat Bhushan Sharma has the capacity to influence the course of a match.
- In this match, Ameer Zeehsan is an excellent option for the all-rounder position. The PAN batsman has a half-century to his record from a match against SHA, and he’s no stranger to picking up crucial wickets.
- Yash Jadhav of TUS is an excellent choice for the gloveman position. He’s not just good behind the stumps, but he’s also good with the bat.
Dream11 Match preview
(Note: This is not Final team If any Change in Line-up then Final team will be provided in my telegram Channel)