SV vs CES Dream11 Match Prediction
SV vs CES Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Team, Injury Update.
On Wednesday, the Charlotte Edwards Cup 2021 will pit Southern Vipers versus Central Sparks in Group A. The only team to go undefeated in this competition is the Southern Vipers, who have won all three of their games. With 15 points, they are presently in first position in Group A.
After two straight bad performances in their first two matches, Central Sparks turned things around in their third encounter, winning by six wickets with six deliveries remaining. Their main worry has been batting, and they need to improve in that area.
SV vs CES Dream11 Match Details
- Date: 25 August 2021
- Time: 7:00 PM IST
- Series: English Women’s Regional T20
Also, Try our 5 Most Beautiful Super wives of West Indies Cricketers
It’s a neutral ground. The average is less than 170. Every run here will require a lot of effort from the batswomen. On this pitch, whomever wins the toss should bowl first.
Live Score/Live Stream
You can watch in Fan code for live score and Live Streaming.
SV vs CES Dream11 Possible Starting Line-up/Playing 11
Southern Vipers Playing 11
- Danni Wyatt
- Georgia Adams (c)
- Maia Boucher
- Georgia Elwiss
- Charlotte Dean
- Emily Windsor
- Tara Norris
- Carla Rudd (wk)
- Ella McCaughan
- Lauren Bell
- Charlotte Taylor
Central Sparks Playing 11
- Evelyn Jones (c)
- Milly Home
- Marie Kelly
- Gwenan Davies
- Thea Brookes
- Chloe Hill (wk)
- Stephanie Butler
- Issy Wong
- Emily Arlott
- Georgia Davies
- Hannah Baker
Also, Try our 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World
Dream11 Key Player/ Fantasy Cricket Picks
- In this competition, Maia Boucher is the leading run scorer for the Southern Vipers. She has 91 runs at an average of 91 in three matches in this series, including a match-winning unbeaten knock of 53 runs against South East Stars.
- Danni Wyatt is going into this competition off a strong performance at the Hundred. She has 49 runs with a strike rate of 132.43 in two matches in this tournament.
- For your fantasy teams, Evelyn Jones is a captaincy pick. In three matches thus far in this competition, she has scored 78 runs at an average of 39 and taken three wickets.
- Georgia Davies is the tournament’s joint-leading wicket-taker. In three games, she has taken eight wickets, with the best bowling statistics of 4/12.
Dream11 Match preview
(Note: This is not Final team If any Change in Line-up then Final team will be provided in my telegram Channel)