SPC vs QUV Dream11 Match Prediction
SPC vs QUV Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Team, Injury Update.
On Tuesday, Sparta Cricket 1888 will face Qui Vive in the sixth match of the ECS Dresden. Sparta Cricket 1888 defeated Qui Vive by 8 wickets in their previous match. They had a strong showing on Monday, winning all three of their games. With 6 points, they are in first position in the rankings.
Qui Vive, on the other side, had the worst possible start to their first-ever ECS competition, losing three matches on the first day of the event. The only good they can take from their first day’s campaign is that they showed some fight in their third game against Veni Vedi Vici, scoring 104 runs in 10 overs.
SPC vs QUV Dream11 Match Details
- Date: 31 August 2021
- Time: 12:30 PM IST
- Series: Fancode ECS t10
Also, Try our 5 Most Beautiful Super wives of West Indies Cricketers
On the first day of the competition, the hitters, as predicted, outshined the bowlers. Bowlers that bowl stump to stump line will be rewarded. If the score is fewer than 100, it’s difficult to defend. As a result, it is preferable to bowl first on this surface.
Live Score/Live Stream
You can watch in Fan code for live score and Live Streaming.
SPC vs QUV Dream11 Possible Starting Line-up/Playing 11
Sparta Cricket 1888 XI
- Garnett Tarr (wk)
- Musa Ahmad
- Danish Umar
- Aryan Dutt
- Vikramjit Singh
- Asief Hoseinbak
- Shariz Ahmad
- Salman Yaqub
- Prithvi Balwantsingh
- Finley Bijkerk
- Manin Singh
Qui Vive XI
- Ashish Arora
- Msingh Singh
- Murad Jiwa
- Keshav Ranjan
- Arnav Mishra
- Venkatachalam Balakrishnan
- Ajay Kumar Kotnala
- Palas Nuwal
- Bala Gurumurthy (c)
- Vivek Varnam
- Satyajeet Singh (wk)
Also, Try our 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World
Dream11 Key Player/ Fantasy Cricket Picks
- Garnett Tarr has been lightning quick behind the wickets and has wowed with his batting abilities as well. So far, he has 169 runs at an average of 56.33 and a strike rate of 301.78 in three matches.
- Musa Ahmad, the leading run-getter in the previous edition, has already scored 52 runs with a strike rate of 192.59 in the first three matches of this competition.
- M Singh made an early impression that he belonged at this level. He scored 73 runs in three matches at an average of 24.33 and a strike rate of 192.10.
- Murad Jiwa is a good all-around player. He has 54 runs at a strike rate of 168.75 in three matches this competition, and he has also taken three wickets with the ball.
Dream11 Match preview
(Note: This is not Final team If any Change in Line-up then Final team will be provided in my telegram Channel)