SLGY vs SLRE Dream11 Match Prediction
SLGY vs SLRE Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Team, Injury Update. On Tuesday, SLC Greys will face SLC Greys and SLC Reds in the final match of the SLC Invitational T20 League 2021. SLC Greys topped the group standings with 10 points despite their last two matches being rained out. Dasun Shanaka is their key guy, and they rely on him heavily in the middle order.
SLC Reds, on the other side, won their last league game against SLC Greens, securing their place in the finals. They reached the finish line in the last over of the contest, chasing 115 runs in a must-win game. With 7 points, they placed second in the rankings.
SLGY vs SLRE Dream11 Match Details
- Date: 24 August 2021
- Time: 7:00 PM IST
- Series: Sri Lanka Invitational T20
Also, Try our 5 Most Beautiful Super wives of West Indies Cricketers
It’s a neutral pitch, with the slow bowlers having a slight advantage. We haven’t seen many low-scoring games in this tournament, demonstrating how difficult it is to beat the bowlers. In the high-pressure final, whomever wins the toss should bat first.
Live Score/Live Stream
You can watch in Fan code for live score and Live Streaming.
SLGY vs SLRE Dream11 Possible Starting Line-up/Playing 11
- Lasith Croospulle
- Kamil Mishara
- Charith Asalanka
- Minod Bhanuka (wk)
- Dasun Shanaka (c)
- Nuwanindu Fernando
- Pulina Tharanga
- Ashen Daniel
- Nuwan Pradeep
- Chaturanga de Silva
- Chamika Gunasekara
- Avishka Fernando
- Dinesh Chandimal (c & wk)
- Oshada Fernando
- Nipun Dananjaya
- Asela Gunaratne
- Chamika Karunaratne
- Himesh Ramanayake
- Akila Dananjaya
- Prabath Jayasuriya
- Santhush Gunathilake
- Seekkuge Prasanna
Also, Try our 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World
Dream11 Key Player/ Fantasy Cricket Picks
- Dasun Shanaka is making the most of his previous expertise. He has scored 210 runs at an average of 52.5 in five matches in this league, while also taking two wickets.
- Charith Asalanka has shown promise and has performed admirably with the bat. He has 119 runs at an average of 59.5 in three innings in this competition, including two half-centuries.
- Dinesh Chandimal is a must-have for fantasy baseball teams. With his sparkling batting skills, he is knocking on the doors of national team selectors.
- In the final, Avishka Fernando will be essential for the SLC Reds at the top of the lineup. In five innings, the 23-year-old stylish batsman has collected 144 runs.
Dream11 Match preview
(Note: This is not Final team If any Change in Line-up then Final team will be provided in my telegram Channel)