QUV vs KAM Dream11 Match Prediction
QUV vs KAM Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Team, Injury Update.
On Tuesday, Qui Vive will face SV Kampong Cricket in the ECS Capelle 2021’s 7th and 9th matches. Qui Vive did not have the sort of start they had hoped for on the opening day of the competition, losing three matches in a row. They must recover quickly to stay in the competition, as there isn’t much time left.
SV Kampong Cricket, on the other side, has had a similar fate, having lost both of their first two matches to Sparta Cricket 1888 by 7 wickets and 4 runs. They were gutted to lose their second game in a row in the last ball. Both teams have yet to win a game in this competition, therefore we can expect a fascinating match between them.
QUV vs KAM Dream11 Match Details
- Date: 31 August 2021
- Time: 2:30 PM IST
- Series: Fancode ECS t10
Also, Try our 5 Most Beautiful Super wives of West Indies Cricketers
The circumstances will be favourable to the hitters, and bowlers will need to be skilled to claim wickets. The wicket is in the 110-120 range, and whomever wins the toss should bat first.
Live Score/Live Stream
You can watch in Fan code for live score and Live Streaming.
QUV vs KAM Dream11 Possible Starting Line-up/Playing 11
Qui Vive XI
- Ashish Arora
- Msingh Singh
- Murad Jiwa
- Keshav Ranjan
- Arnav Mishra
- Venkatachalam Balakrishna
- Ajay Kumar Kotnala
- Palas Nuwal
- Bala Gurumurthy (c)
- Vivek Varnam
- Satyajeet Singh (wk)
SV Kampong Cricket XI
- Usman Malik (c)
- Ratha Alphonse (wk)
- Ross Harmer
- Vikram Chaturvedi
- Shaheryar Butt
- Md Abdul Kade
- Dipesh Khardia
- Kertan Nana
- Tushar Sharma
- Rana Bilal Siddique
- Gert Swanepoel
Also, Try our 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World
Dream11 Key Player/ Fantasy Cricket Picks
- M Singh got Qui Vive off to a strong start in the run-chase against Veni Vedi Vici. He hit two fours and three sixes in 16 balls to score 34 runs.
- Murad Jiwa is capable of delivering with both the bat and the ball. He had a good first day, scoring 54 runs in three matches and taking three wickets with the ball.
- With both bat and ball, Usman Malik is doing everything he can for his side. In this competition, Kampong Cricket captain has scored 59 runs at a strike rate of 190.32 while also picking up two wickets.
- Ratha Alphonse’s 41 runs off 24 balls against Sparta Cricket 1888 in the final match on Monday was remarkable.
Dream11 Match preview
(Note: This is not Final team If any Change in Line-up then Final team will be provided in my telegram Channel)