PNG vs SCO Dream11 Match Prediction
PNG vs SCO Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Team, Injury Update.
On Saturday, Papua New Guinea will face Scotland at the Al Amerat Cricket Ground Oman Cricket in Oman. Papua New Guinea hasn’t fared well in the tournament thus far. They have lost all eight games and are now ranked last in the standings.
When it comes to Scotland, they’ve had a good tournament thus far. Scotland has won four of its eight games, putting them in third place with nine points. As a result, we may anticipate Scotland to win the forthcoming encounter on Saturday.
PNG vs SCO Dream11 Match Details
- Date: 24 September 2021
- Time: 11:00 AM IST
- Series: ICC Men’s CWC League 2
Also, Try our 5 Most Beautiful Super wives of West Indies Cricketers
This venue appears to have a neutral surface. As a result, we may anticipate a difficult battle between the hitters and the bowlers.
Live Score/Live Stream
You can watch in Fan code for live score and Live Streaming.
PNG vs SCO Dream11 Possible Starting Line-up/Playing 11
Papua New Guinea Playing 11
- Tony Ura, Kipling Doriga (wk), Lega Siaka, Simon Atai, Assad Vala (c), Charles Amini, Norman Vanua, Hiri Hiri, Nosaina Pokana, Jason Kila, Sense Bau
Scotland Playing 11
- Matthew Cross (wk), Kyle Coetzer (c), Calum MacLeod, George Munsey, Dylan Budge, Richie Berrington, Mark Watt, Hamza Tahir, Alasdair Evans, Safyaan Sharif, Michael Leask
Also, Try our 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World
Dream11 Key Player/ Fantasy Cricket Picks
- The Papua New Guinea team’s leading competitor will be Assad Vala. He has 356 runs to his credit, with an average of more than 44.
- Nosaina Pokana has been in fantastic form in the bowling department. In eight games, he has taken 17 wickets at an average of 15.12.
- Kyle Coetzer, the team’s captain, has been Scotland’s best batsman. He has 327 runs to his name and will be hoping to add to that total in the forthcoming match.
- Mark Watt has been the most productive for his squad. He has 13 wickets at an economy rate of under 4 in seven appearances.
Dream11 Match preview
(Note: This is not Final team If any Change in Line-up then Final team will be provided in my telegram Channel)