NOS vs BPH Dream11 Match Prediction
NOS vs BPH Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Team, Injury Update. On Tuesday, the Northern Superchargers will face the Birmingham Phoenix in the Hundred Men’s 2021’s 31st match. The Northern Superchargers have already been eliminated from postseason contention. With 7 points, they are presently in fifth position in the rankings. The Superchargers would like to finish their trip on a high note. Birmingham Phoenix, on the other hand, has a good chance of qualifying for the finals. All they have to do now is win this game. They have gone undefeated in their past four games and will be heavy favorites to win this match.
For free Chris Lynn: Career, Age, Stats, ICC Ranking, Record, Wife.
NOS vs BPH Dream11 Match Details
- Date: 17 August 2021
- Time: 11:30 PM IST
- Series: The Hundred Men’s League
Also, Try our Virat Kohli : Career, Age, Stats, ICC Ranking, Record, Wife.
When Northern Superchargers met Manchester Originals last week, we saw the tournament’s highest team total of 200. It’s a great surface for batting, but there’s not much for bowlers to work with. Regardless of who wins the toss, the winning team should bat first.
Live Score/Live Stream
You can watch in Fan code for live score and Live Streaming.
NOS vs BPH Dream11 Possible Starting Line-up/Playing 11
- Tom Kohler-Cadmore
- Chris Lynn
- David Willey (c)
- Dane Vilas
- Harry Brook
- John Simpson (wk)
- Brydon Carse
- Ben Raine
- Matty Potts
- Adil Rashid
- Mujeeb ur Rahman
- Finn Allen
- Will Smeed
- Liam Livingstone (c)
- Miles Hammond
- Chris Benjamin
- Benny Howell
- Chris Cooke (wk)
- Dillon Pennington
- Tom Helm
- Pat Brown
- Imran Tahir
Also, Try our David Warner: Career, Age, Stats, ICC Ranking, Record, Wife/Girlfriend.
Dream11 Key Player/ Fantasy Cricket Picks
- Chris Lynn hasn’t always lived up to his expectations, but we all know he’s a fantastic cricket ball striker. In this match, we may anticipate some pyrotechnics from him.
- Will Smeed is a deadly batter who knows how to hit any pitch. He has 164 runs at an average of 54.66 in his four matches in this competition.
- In the previous game against Trent Rockets, Liam Livingstone was named player of the match for his 50-run innings off 31 deliveries. He has a total of 210 runs at an average of 42 in this competition, and he has also taken a wicket.
- With 12 wickets in six matches with an economy of 7.15, Adil Rashid is the tournament’s joint highest wicket-taker. His 3/13 bowling stats are the best in the league.
Dream11 Match preview
(Note: This is not Final team If any Change in Line-up then Final team will be provided in my telegram Channel)
Follow Us On Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram for more updates about the Dream11 team and all other sports news and confirmed Lineup and Winning teams.