EN-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Match Prediction
EN-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Team, Injury Update.
In the second T20I of the three-match series, England Women will face New Zealand Women. The match will take place at the County Ground in Hove on September 4th. The home team got off to a great start in the series, winning the opening game by a score of 46 runs. England scored 184/4 after being asked to bat first in Chelmsford, with opener Tammy Beaumont hitting 97.
Chasing a huge score, the Kiwis never seemed in the hunt and continued to lose wickets on a regular basis. They were bundled out for 138 runs as a consequence. With a 1-0 advantage, a victory in this match would seal the deal for England. As a result, New Zealand is presently in a life-or-death scenario.
EN-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Match Details
- Date: 4 September 2021
- Time: 11:00 PM IST
- Series: England vs New Zealand Women’s T20I
Also, Try our 5 Most Beautiful Super wives of West Indies Cricketers
In general, the Hove pitch has been favourable for batting. As a result, both sides’ bowlers have a task to do. Due to the due factor, the captain who wins the toss must choose to bowl first.
Live Score/Live Stream
You can watch in Fan code for live score and Live Streaming.
EN-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Possible Starting Line-up/Playing 11
England Women XI
- Sophie Eccleston
- Katherine Brunt
- Heather Knight ©
- Tammy Beaumont
- Natalie Sciver
- Lauren Winfield Hill
- Kate Cross
- Sarah Glenn
- Sophia Dunkley
- Anya Shrubsole
- Amy Ellen Jones (wk)
New Zealand Women XI
- Maddy Green
- Frankie Mackay
- Katey Martin (WK)
- Hannah Rowe
- Jess Kerr
- Natalie Dodd
- Amy Satterthwaite
- Sophie Devine ©
- Amelia Kerr
- Brooke Halliday
- Lea Tahuhu
Also, Try our 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World
Dream11 Key Player/ Fantasy Cricket Picks
- In the previous game, Tammy Beaumont made a mockery of New Zealand bowlers by clearing the fence for fun. She pounded out 97 runs on just 65 pitches.
- In the previous game, Natalie Sciver also had a productive showing. She scored 14 runs while also capturing one wicket.
- Sophie Devine struggled in her last start, scoring only two runs. In this competition, though, she is expected to rebound.
- New Zealand’s Amy Satterthwaite is a player to keep an eye on. She was the only White Ferns batswoman who appeared in excellent form in the first T20I, scoring a 31-ball 43.
Dream11 Match preview
(Note: This is not Final team If any Change in Line-up then Final team will be provided in my telegram Channel)