EN-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Match Prediction
EN-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Team, Injury Update.
In the second T20I of the three-match series, England Women will face New Zealand Women. The match will take place at the County Ground in Hove on September 4th. The home team got off to a great start in the series, winning the opening game by a score of 46 runs. England scored 184/4 after being asked to bat first in Chelmsford, with opener Tammy Beaumont hitting 97.
Chasing a huge score, the Kiwis never seemed in the hunt and continued to lose wickets on a regular basis. They were bundled out for 138 runs as a consequence. With a 1-0 advantage, a victory in this match would seal the deal for England. As a result, New Zealand is presently in a life-or-death scenario.
For free Top 10 Most Beautiful Women Cricketers in The World
EN-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Match Details
- Date: 4 September 2021
- Time: 11:00 PM IST
- Series: England vs New Zealand Women’s T20I
Also, Try our 5 Most Beautiful Super wives of West Indies Cricketers
In general, the Hove pitch has been favourable for batting. As a result, both sides’ bowlers have a task to do. Due to the due factor, the captain who wins the toss must choose to bowl first.
Live Score/Live Stream
You can watch in Fan code for live score and Live Streaming.
EN-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Possible Starting Line-up/Playing 11
England Women XI
- Sophie Eccleston
- Katherine Brunt
- Heather Knight ©
- Tammy Beaumont
- Natalie Sciver
- Lauren Winfield Hill
- Kate Cross
- Sarah Glenn
- Sophia Dunkley
- Anya Shrubsole
- Amy Ellen Jones (wk)
New Zealand Women XI
- Maddy Green
- Frankie Mackay
- Katey Martin (WK)
- Hannah Rowe
- Jess Kerr
- Natalie Dodd
- Amy Satterthwaite
- Sophie Devine ©
- Amelia Kerr
- Brooke Halliday
- Lea Tahuhu
Also, Try our 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World
Dream11 Key Player/ Fantasy Cricket Picks
- In the previous game, Tammy Beaumont made a mockery of New Zealand bowlers by clearing the fence for fun. She pounded out 97 runs on just 65 pitches.
- In the previous game, Natalie Sciver also had a productive showing. She scored 14 runs while also capturing one wicket.
- Sophie Devine struggled in her last start, scoring only two runs. In this competition, though, she is expected to rebound.
- New Zealand’s Amy Satterthwaite is a player to keep an eye on. She was the only White Ferns batswoman who appeared in excellent form in the first T20I, scoring a 31-ball 43.
Dream11 Match preview
(Note: This is not Final team If any Change in Line-up then Final team will be provided in my telegram Channel)
Follow Us On Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram for more updates about the Dream11 team and all other sports news and confirmed Lineup and Winning teams.