DC vs RR Dream11 Match Prediction
DC vs RR Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Team, Injury Update.
The 36th match of the IPL 2021 will face Delhi Capitals against Rajasthan Royals in the opening match of the doubleheader on Saturday. The Delhi Capitals are one of the most threatening teams in the league, and they are demonstrating their value under new captain Rishabh Pant. They cruised past bottom-placed Sunrisers Hyderabad on Wednesday, winning by 8 wickets with 13 balls remaining in the match. They’re getting closer to the postseason.
Rajasthan Royals, on the other hand, came from nowhere to beat Punjab Kings by 2 runs in their last encounter, giving them their fourth victory in this year’s IPL.
DC vs RR Dream11 Match Details
- Date: 25 September 2021
- Time: 3:30 PM IST
- Series: Vivo IPL
Also, Try our 5 Most Beautiful Super wives of West Indies Cricketers
Both batsmen and bowlers benefit equally from the wicket. Batters can play strokes on the rise, while fast bowlers can take advantage of the situation. On this wicket, anything over 170 is a defendable total.
Live Score/Live Stream
You can watch in Fan code for live score and Live Streaming.
DC vs RR Dream11 Possible Starting Line-up/Playing 11
Delhi Capitals Playing 11
- Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant (c & wk), Marcus Stoinis / Steve Smith / Tom Curran, Shimron Hetmyer, Axar Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Avesh Khan
Rajasthan Royals Playing 11
- Evin Lewis, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Sanju Samson (c & wk), Liam Livingstone, Mahipal Lomror, Riyan Parag, Rahul Tewatia, Chris Morris, Chethan Sakariya, Kartik Tyagi, Mustafizur Rahman.
Also, Try our 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World
Dream11 Key Player/ Fantasy Cricket Picks
- In this year’s IPL, Shikhar Dhawan is having a blast scoring runs. With his bat, he’s making a strong message. With 422 runs in nine matches, Dhawan is the competition’s highest run-scorer.
- Evin Lewis made a strong first impression with his new squad, the Rajasthan Royals. He was upbeat from the outset and quickly dealt with any errant deliveries. He finished his inning with a total of 36 runs on 21 pitches.
- Axar Patel is one of the Delhi Capitals’ most cost-effective bowlers. In this IPL, he has 8 wickets at an economy rate of 6.65 in 5 matches.
- Liam Livingstone enjoys taking unconventional shots and did so in the most recent encounter against Punjab Kings.
Dream11 Match preview
(Note: This is not Final team If any Change in Line-up then Final team will be provided in my telegram Channel)