BPH vs SOB Dream11 Match Prediction
BPH vs SOB Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Team, Injury Update.In the first-ever men’s final of The Hundred at Lord’s tonight, Birmingham Phoenix will face Southern Brave. When the top two teams in the tournament face off for the last time tonight, everything will be on the line.
Both teams have had a different start to their campaigns, but they are currently competing for the title of inaugural men’s champions of The Hundred. Birmingham Phoenix earned a straight admission to the finals by finishing first in the league standings, while second-placed Southern Brave knocked third-placed Trent Rockets out of the competition in the Eliminator with a fantastic seven-wicket win, setting up a final versus Birmingham Phoenix.
When the two teams played before, Southern Brave won by 4 wickets in a nail-biting thriller against Birmingham Phoenix, opening their account in the competition. Before eventually winning their first game of the competition, the James Vince team had suffered two defeats in their first two games. They haven’t lost since and are just one win away from winning the championship.
For free 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World
BPH vs SOB Dream11 Match Details
- Date: 21 August 2021
- Time: 11:00 PM IST
- Series: The Hundred Men’s League
Also, Try our 5 Most Beautiful Super wives of West Indies Cricketers
In T20 domestic games played here, the average first innings batting score is 168 runs. This pitch has a track record of favouring batters.
Live Score/Live Stream
You can watch in Fan code for live score and Live Streaming.
BPH vs SOB Dream11 Possible Starting Line-up/Playing 11
BPH Playing XI
- Finn Allen
- Will Smeed
- Liam Livingstone (c)
- Miles Hammond
- Tom Abell
- Chris Benjamin (wk)
- Benny Howell
- Adam Milne
- Dillon Pennington
- Patrick Brown
- Imran Tahir
SOB Playing XI
- Quinton de Kock (wk)
- Paul Stirling
- James Vince (c)
- Alex Davies
- Tim David
- Ross Whiteley
- George Garton
- Chris Jordan
- Craig Overton
- Tymal Mills
- Jake Lintott
Dream11 Key Player/ Fantasy Cricket Picks
- With 10 wickets in seven games and an ER of 6.31 runs per over, Adam Milne is the fourth top wicket taker this season.
- Benny Howell has ten wickets in eight games, and his variations have been particularly impressive this season. In addition, he only allows 6.80 runs per over.
- Jake Lintott, a left-armer from China, with a strike rate of 7.40. He bowls with tremendous control and is a major reason for Southern Brave’s successful campaign thus far.
- With 302 runs at a strike rate of 171, Liam Livingstone is the highest run scorer. So far in this tournament, he has three fiftys.
- James Vince is the third-leading run scorer with 225 runs. At 133, he hits.
Dream11 Match preview
(Note: This is not Final team If any Change in Line-up then Final team will be provided in my telegram Channel)