BAN vs NZ Dream11 Match Prediction
BAN vs NZ Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Team, Injury Update.
On Wednesday, the Bangladesh Tigers will play New Zealand in the opening of a five-match T20I series. Bangladesh is difficult to beat at home, as their recent 4-1 series triumph against Australia shown. Liton Das and Musfiqur Rahim have returned to the squad after missing the last series. Both are excellent players who will add to the in-form Bangladeshi team’s experience.
The tour will be difficult for the young New Zealand team. None of the players on this list are members of New Zealand’s ICC T20 World Cup team in 2021. On this usual Bangladeshi surface, adaptability will be crucial for their players.
BAN vs NZ Dream11 Match Details
- Date: 1 September 2021
- Time: 3:30 PM IST
- Series: Bangladesh vs New Zealand T20I
Also, Try our 5 Most Beautiful Super wives of West Indies Cricketers
On the sluggish surface, the batsmen will have a difficult time tackling the bowlers. Going after the bowlers necessitates a higher degree of expertise. Given the previous history of matches played here, anything above 130 is considered a match-winning total.
Live Score/Live Stream
You can watch in Fan code for live score and Live Streaming.
BAN vs NZ Dream11 Possible Starting Line-up/Playing 11
- Soumya Sarkar
- Liton Das
- Shakib Al Hasan
- Musfiqur Rahim (wk)
- Mahmudullah (c)
- Afif Hossain
- Shamim Hossain
- Mahedi Hasan
- Shoriful Islam
- Mustafizur Rahman,
- Nasum Ahmed
New Zealand XI
- Tom Latham (c & wk)
- Will Young
- Henry Nicholls
- Tom Blundell
- Colin de Grandhomme
- Cole McConchie
- Rachin Ravindra
- Scott Kuggeleijn
- Ajaz Patel
- Doug Bracewell
- Matt Henry
Also, Try our 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World
Dream11 Key Player/ Fantasy Cricket Picks
- Mahmudullah would be delighted with his team’s performance against Australia. In the T20I series, he was the only Bangladeshi batsman to make a half-century against Australia.
- Henry Nicholls has only played five Twenty20 Internationals for New Zealand, but despite his lacklustre record, he is a strong spinner who can contribute in this series.
- Shakib Al Hasan is extremely familiar with the Bangladeshi terrain. He was Bangladesh’s most successful batsman in the recent series against Australia, with 114 runs in five matches. He has 7 wickets to his name as a bowler.
- Scott Kuggeleijn has taken 13 wickets in 16 T20Is for New Zealand, with the best statistics of 3/13.
Dream11 Match preview
(Note: This is not Final team If any Change in Line-up then Final team will be provided in my telegram Channel)