USGC vs BER Dream11 Match Prediction
USGC vs BER Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Team, Injury Update. On Tuesday, August 24, USG Chemnitz (USGC) will face Berlin CC (BER) in Match 29 and Match 30 of ECS T10 Germany, Dresden 2021 at the Rugby Cricket Dresden eV venue.
The ECS Dresden campaigns of Berlin CC and USG Chemnitz have had quite different starts. While Berlin CC has won all three of its games thus far, USG Chemnitz has only won one of their two games.
Based on the current form of these two clubs, BER should win on Tuesday.
For free Top 10 Most Beautiful Women Cricketers in The World
USGC vs BER Dream11 Match Details
- Date: 24 August 2021
- Time: 12:30 PM and 2:30 PM IST
- Series: Fancode ECS t10
Also, Try our 5 Most Beautiful Super wives of West Indies Cricketers
The location has a batting-friendly surface that should help the hitters once again. On this ground, batting in the second innings will be easier than in the first.
Live Score/Live Stream
You can watch in Fan code for live score and Live Streaming.
USGC vs BER Dream11 Possible Starting Line-up/Playing 11
- Samad Stanikzai
- Gopinath Manoharan
- GN Khan
- Varun Soraganvi
- Abdul Andar
- Rajesh Nagaraja (captain)
- Saeedullah Amarkheal
- Adith Narayanan
- Sandeep Gowda (wicket-keeper)
- Sahith Reddy Kusukuntla
- Momand Ebadullah
- Awais Zafar (captain)
- Karan Singh
- Manish Tiwari
- Nagapratap Mahanandhi
- Imran Bukhari
- Alex Smith
- Abhilash Anantharam (wicket-keeper)
- Nick Kraiger
- Rohit Grover
- Sahil Lal
- Vimal Marripeddi
Also, Try our 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World
Dream11 Key Player/ Fantasy Cricket Picks
- In the batting category, USGC’s Samad Stanikzai will be a wise pick. The 19-year-old opening batsman has a strike rate of over 220 and has scored 84 runs in only two matches.
- This season, BER’s Nick Kraiger has been on fire. Kraiger has been similarly efficient with the bat and has constantly been among the wickets so far.
- BER’s Vimal Marripeddi has only played one match this season, but he has taken five wickets in that time.
- Sandeep Gowda of the USGC is a viable candidate for the wicket-keeper position. The middle-order batsman, who is 19 years old, is averaging 22 fantasy points per game.
Dream11 Match preview
(Note: This is not Final team If any Change in Line-up then Final team will be provided in my telegram Channel)
Follow Us On Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram for more updates about the Dream11 team and all other sports news and confirmed Lineup and Winning teams.