SPA vs SWE Dream11 Match Prediction
SPA vs SWE Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Team, Injury Update.
This match will pit the two teams from Group A of the Dream11 ECC T10 season against one other.In the eighth match of this season of the Dream11 ECC T10, Spain will face Sweden for the first time.
Spain is presently in third place on the points chart for this season of the Dream11 ECC T10. Sweden is currently in second place on the points table.
Spain played two matches in the Dream11 ECC T10 season, winning just one of them, whereas Sweden also played two matches this season, winning both of them.
SPA vs SWE Dream11 Match Details
- Date: 14 September 2021
- Time: 5:30 PM IST
- Series: European Cricket Championship 2021
Also, Try our 5 Most Beautiful Super wives of West Indies Cricketers
The Cortana Oval has a batting-friendly surface that should help the batters here as well. Pacers may have some assistance in the second part of the contest, but spinners will have to work hard for their wickets.
Live Score/Live Stream
You can watch in Fan code for live score and Live Streaming.
SPA vs SWE Dream11 Possible Starting Line-up/Playing 11
- Awais Ahmed(wk)
- Hamza Saleem
- Yasir Ali
- Chris Mills©
- Atif Mehmood
- Muhammed Asjed
- Jack Perman
- Kuldeep Lal
- Ravi Panchal
- Zulqarnain Haider
- Adeel Raja
- Share Ali
- Rahel Khan
- Azam Khalil
- Ismaeel Zia (wk),
- Abhijit Venkatesh (c)
- Imal Zuwak
- Khalid Zahid
- Khalid Aziz
- Zabi Zahid
- Qudratullah Mir Afzal
- Oktai Gholami
Also, Try our 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World
Dream11 Key Player/ Fantasy Cricket Picks
- Kuldeep Lal is a right-handed batsman and right-arm off-break bowler from Spain. So far in this competition, he’s taken three wickets.
- Zabi Zahid is a right-handed batsman from Sweden who also bowls right-arm medium pace. So far in this competition, he has scored 12 runs and taken three wickets.
- Azam Khalil, a right-handed batsman and right-arm off-break bowler from Sweden, is a right-handed batsman and right-arm off-break bowler. So far in this competition, he has scored 41 runs and taken three wickets.
- Khalid Zahid is a Swedish right-handed batsman who also bowls right-arm fast. So far in this competition, he has scored 12 runs and taken three wickets.
Dream11 Match preview
(Note: This is not Final team If any Change in Line-up then Final team will be provided in my telegram Channel)