REI vs LIL Dream11 Match Prediction

REI vs LIL Dream11 Prediction, LIGUE 1, FOOTBALL Match, DREAM 11

Match Details

REIMS VS LILLE

Date: 30th August 2020

Time: 4:30 PM IST

Venue: 
Stade Auguste Delaune

Predicted Winner- REIMS

REI vs LIL Match Preview

REIMS has played one match and it was a draw. Reims is at 7th position currently. P -1, W- 0, D- 1, L-0

LILLE hasn’t played any matches yet. It finished last season on 9th place. P-1, W-0, D-1, L-0

REI winning probability is 30%. Whereas LIL winning probability is 30%. There is 40% chance of draw. You can bet here.

Table

REI vs LIL table

Head to Head

REI vs LIL head to head

REIMS Possible Starting Lineup

Rajkovic, Foket, Faes, Abdelhamid, Konan, Munetsi, Chavalerin, Cafaro, Berisha, Zeneli, Dia

LILLE Possible Starting Lineup

Maignan, Celik, Jose Fonte, Gabriel, Reinildo, Andre, Soumare, Renato Sanches, Ikone, Luiz Araujo, Osimhen

Captain Picks: Traoure, Bamba

Vice-captain: Osimhen, Sanches, Rajkovic,

LYN vs DIJ Dream11 Team Suggestion

(Note: This is not Final team If any Change in Line-up then Final team will be provided in my telegram Channel)

DISCLAIMER

This team is selected on the basis of the analysis done by our experts. Please take this as a guide in creating your own team.This is just a prediction which is completely based on the analysis. So use this as your guide and make your own dream11 team

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*