NOT vs HAM Dream11 Match Prediction
NOT vs HAM Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Team, Injury Update. Defenders of the title In the second quarter-final, Nottinghamshire will face two-time champions Hampshire. Nottinghamshire will have the benefit of playing at home, and they have a strong track record at Trent Bridge. They won the North Group with 21 points and are the clear favourites in this match, owing to their powerful batting line-up.
Hampshire, on the other hand, only qualified for the knockouts thanks to a strong net run rate. With 15 points, they finished fourth in the South Group standings. James Vince, who led Southern Brave to victory in the first The Hundred, will be optimistic about his team’s chances in this match.
NOT vs HAM Dream11 Match Details
- Date: 25 August 2021
- Time: 11:30 PM IST
- Series: English t20 Blast
Also, Try our 5 Most Beautiful Super wives of West Indies Cricketers
At Trent Bridge, the hitters will always have the upper hand. It’s a rather level surface with minimal purchase for the bowlers. On this venue, anything above 180 is a competitive score.
Live Score/Live Stream
You can watch in Fan code for live score and Live Streaming.
NOT vs HAM Dream11 Possible Starting Line-up/Playing 11
Nottinghamshire Possible Playing 11:
- Joe Clarke
- Alex Hales
- Peter Trego
- Ben Duckett
- Tom Moores (wk)
- Steven Mullaney (c)
- Samit Patel
- Calvin Harrison
- Zak Chappell
- Matthew Carter
- Dane Paterson
Hampshire Possible Playing 11:
- James Vince (c)
- D’Arcy Short
- Tom Prest
- Joe Weatherley
- James Fuller
- Lewis McManus (wk)
- Chris Wood
- Mason Crane
- Brad Wheal
- Kyle Abbott
- Scott Currie
Also, Try our 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World
Dream11 Key Player/ Fantasy Cricket Picks
- Alex Hales had a fantastic tournament, topped the Nottinghamshire run-scorers list with 463 runs in 14 matches, including a century and two half-centuries.
- Ben Duckett had a strong showing at The Hundredm, scoring two half-centuries in eight bouts. In this year’s T20 Blast, he has 367 runs in 11 innings, including three 50-plus scores.
- James Vince has had a great summer so far, both individually and as a member of his team. In this tournament, the Hampshire captain has accumulated 365 runs at an average of 36.5, with the best score of 102.
- Joe Weatherley has the ability to speed up the innings at any time throughout the game. He has 333 runs at an average of 37 and a strike rate of 146.05. in 11 appearances in this tournament.
Dream11 Match preview
(Note: This is not Final team If any Change in Line-up then Final team will be provided in my telegram Channel)