NOD vs WS Dream11 Match Prediction
NOD vs WS Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Team, Injury Update.
Northern Diamonds will face Western Storm in the Charlotte Edwards Cup 2021 Group B encounter on Saturday. After losing their first match by 12 runs to Thunder, Diamonds have won their next three matches in a row. With 12 points, they are currently in first place in Group B.
Western Storm, on the other side, are coming off a 7-wicket victory against Thunder in their last encounter. Nicole Harvey, Katie George, and Georgia Hennessy all contributed to the victory. They are in third place in the rankings with 9 points after two victories and two defeats.
NOD vs WS Dream11 Match Details
- Date: 28 August 2021
- Time: 7:00 PM IST
- Series: English Women’s Regional T20
Also, Try our 5 Most Beautiful Super wives of West Indies Cricketers
The Riverside Ground has a well-balanced playing surface. The pursuing teams have won four of the past five games played here, so bowling first is a solid option.
Live Score/Live Stream
You can watch in Fan code for live score and Live Streaming.
NOD vs WS Dream11 Possible Starting Line-up/Playing 11
Northern Diamonds Playing 11
- Hollie Armitage (c)
- Leah Dobson
- Bess Heath (wk)
- Sterre Kalis
- Jenny Gunn
- Linsey Smith
- Beth Langston
- Rachel cHopkins
- Phoebe Graham
- Katie Levick
- Alex MacDonald
Western Storm Playing 11
- Georgia Hennessy
- Fi Morris
- Danielle Gibson
- Sophie Luff (c)
- Katie George
- Alex Griffiths
- Lauren Parfitt
- Natasha Wraith (wk)
- Claire Nicholas
- Nicole Harvey
- Lauren Filer
Also, Try our 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World
Dream11 Key Player/ Fantasy Cricket Picks
- In this competition, Leah Dobson has performed admirably with the bat. She has scored 77 runs at an average of 25.66 in four matches, with the best score of 44*.
- In the end, Beth Langston’s heroics against Sunrisers enabled Diamonds put up a decent score. She scored 46* runs off 38 deliveries, including six fours, and she also took two wickets with the ball.
- With 14 deliveries left in the last match versus Thunder, Katie George ensured Western Storm crossed the finish line. From 46 deliveries, she hit an undefeated 47* runs, including 8 fours.
- Georgia Hennessy is a prominent player for Western Storm at the top of the order. She takes some time to settle in, but once she does, getting her out is tough. She has scored 58 runs with a strike rate of 29 in four matches this tournament, and she has also taken a wicket.
Dream11 Match preview
(Note: This is not Final team If any Change in Line-up then Final team will be provided in my telegram Channel)