He is an Indian cricketer who bats in the top-order as a right-handed batsman. On December 26, 2018, he made his international debut for India against Australia at the MCG.
Mayank Agarwal, a prolific opening batsman since his Under-13 days with Bishop Cotton Boys’ School in Bangalore, modelled his batting style after Virender Sehwag. In the 2008-09 Under-19 Cooch Behar Trophy, Agarwal scored 432 runs at an average of 54 in five matches and smashed a match-winning 160 for India Under-19s in a one-day match against Australia Under-19s in Hobart.
Mayank Agarwal Bio
Full Name: Mayank Anurag Agarwal
Born: 16 february 1991
Height: 5 ft 9 inch
Role: Opening Batsman
Education Qualifications: Bishop Cotton Boys’ School and Jain University
Mayank Agarwal Career Stats/ Record
|5 wickets in innings||–||–||0||–|
|10 wickets in match||–||–||0||–|
Agarwal ICC Ranking
|Batting and Fielding||Mat||No||Runs||HS||Ave||BF||SR||100||50||4s||6s||CT||ST|
Also Read Fantasy Cricket Dream11 Predictions
Mayank Agarwal Personal Life
- Agarwal practices the meditation technique of Vipassanā
- Mayank Agarwal and Aashita Sood started off as being friends. Soon their friendship turned into love and it was Agarwal who popped the question to his partner in a romantic manner in London
- He got engaged to Aashita Sood in january 2018.
- Agarwal got married to sood on june 4 2018
Maynak’s current net worth is estimated at 35.50 crores
Mayank Agarwal Wife/Girlfriend
- Aashita Sood is the wife of Mayank Agarwal.
- She is the daughter of an IPS officer Praveen Sood.
- Praveen Sood is the current Head of Police Force in Karnataka.