He is an Indian cricketer who bats in the top-order as a right-handed batsman. On December 26, 2018, he made his international debut for India against Australia at the MCG.
Mayank Agarwal, a prolific opening batsman since his Under-13 days with Bishop Cotton Boys’ School in Bangalore, modelled his batting style after Virender Sehwag. In the 2008-09 Under-19 Cooch Behar Trophy, Agarwal scored 432 runs at an average of 54 in five matches and smashed a match-winning 160 for India Under-19s in a one-day match against Australia Under-19s in Hobart.
Mayank Agarwal Bio
Full Name: Mayank Anurag Agarwal
Born: 16 february 1991
Height: 5 ft 9 inch
Role: Opening Batsman
Education Qualifications: Bishop Cotton Boys’ School and Jain University
Mayank Agarwal Career Stats/ Record
|5 wickets in innings||–||–||0||–|
|10 wickets in match||–||–||0||–|
Agarwal ICC Ranking
|Batting and Fielding||Mat||No||Runs||HS||Ave||BF||SR||100||50||4s||6s||CT||ST|
Also Read Fantasy Cricket Dream11 Predictions
Mayank Agarwal Personal Life
- Agarwal practices the meditation technique of Vipassanā
- Mayank Agarwal and Aashita Sood started off as being friends. Soon their friendship turned into love and it was Agarwal who popped the question to his partner in a romantic manner in London
- He got engaged to Aashita Sood in january 2018.
- Agarwal got married to sood on june 4 2018
Maynak’s current net worth is estimated at 35.50 crores
Mayank Agarwal Wife/Girlfriend
- Aashita Sood is the wife of Mayank Agarwal.
- She is the daughter of an IPS officer Praveen Sood.
- Praveen Sood is the current Head of Police Force in Karnataka.
Follow Us On Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram for more updates about the Dream11 team and all other sports news and confirmed Lineup and Winning teams.