KEN vs NIG Dream11 Match Prediction
KEN vs NIG Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Team, Injury Update.
The current Uganda T20I Tri Series 2021 will pit Kenya and Nigeria against one other for the third time. Kenya defeated Nigeria in their maiden encounter by chasing down a 108-run mark in the given time. They crushed Nigeria in their second encounter, defeating them by 61 runs.
Kenya currently sits atop the standings with three victories from five games. Nigeria has had a disappointing series thus far, as they have failed to win a game and are stuck to the table with little to show for it. Kenya will have the upper hand over Nigeria in the next game of the series, according to this.
KEN vs NIG Dream11 Match Details
- Date: 16 September 2021
- Time: 11:30 AM IST
- Series: Uganda T20I Tri-Series
Also, Try our 5 Most Beautiful Super wives of West Indies Cricketers
The pitch, as has been the case throughout the tournament, provides something for both batsmen and bowlers. On this surface, batsmen will be rewarded for their strokes.
Live Score/Live Stream
You can watch in Fan code for live score and Live Streaming.
KEN vs NIG Dream11 Possible Starting Line-up/Playing 11
- Gurdeep Singh
- Alex Obanda
- Irfan Karim
- Rushab Patel
- Shem Ngoche
- Dominic Wesonga
- Vraj Patel
- Emmanuel Bundi
- Peter Langat
- Nelson Odhiambo
- Nehemiah Odhiambo
- Peter Aho
- Chimezie Onwuzulike
- Daniel Ajekun
- Joshua Ayannike©(wk)
- Mohameed Taiwo
- Mustapha Yussuf
- Odion Isesele
- Sesan Adedeji
- Sulaimon Runsewe
- Vincent Adewoye
Also, Try our 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World
Dream11 Key Player/ Fantasy Cricket Picks
- Irfan Karim, the wicket-keeper batsman, has been Kenya’s most consistent performance in the current Tri Series. He has a total of 135 runs from five games thus far, including two fifties.
- Peter Koech, like Irfan Karim, is a reliable ball carrier for his team. In his three games, he has taken five wickets.
- Nigeria is one of the best countries in the world.
Sesan Adedeji of Nigeria is a must-pick talent since he is a consistent performer with both the bat and the ball. Sesan scored 138 runs in five games while also taking two wickets.
- Looking at the bowling section, Prosper Useni of Nigeria will be the leading challenger. In as many games as he has played, he has taken seven wickets.
Dream11 Match preview
(Note: This is not Final team If any Change in Line-up then Final team will be provided in my telegram Channel)