IRE vs ZIM Dream11 Match Prediction
IRE vs ZIM Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Team, Injury Update.
Ireland is preparing to host Zimbabwe in the series’ third and final ODI. On Monday, the match will be held at the Civil Service Cricket Club in Belfast (September 13). With an unassailable 1-0 advantage, a win in the last game will seal the deal for Zimbabwe. As a result, Ireland’s only option is to try to even the score.
In terms of the series as a whole, Zimbabwe won the first ODI by a comfortable margin of 38 runs. The Irish, on the other hand, fared considerably better in the subsequent match, scoring 282/8 while batting first on a difficult surface. Rain, however, intervened, and the game was called off. As a result, everything comes down to the ultimate showdown.
IRE vs ZIM Dream11 Match Details
- Date: 13 September 2021
- Time: 3:00 PM IST
- Series: Ireland vs Zimbabwe ODI
Also, Try our 5 Most Beautiful Super wives of West Indies Cricketers
As previously said, batters have had a difficult time on the Belfast track. However, displaying the proper application might help you score runs. It’s a 250-260 mph track with anything over that being a bonus.
Live Score/Live Stream
You can watch in Fan code for live score and Live Streaming.
IRE vs ZIM Dream11 Possible Starting Line-up/Playing 11
- William Porterfield
- Paul Stirling
- Andrew Balbirnie (c)
- Harry Tector
- George Dockrell
- Simi Singh
- Lorcan Tucker (wk)
- Andy McBrine
- Mark Adair
- Craig Young
- Joshua Little
- Brendan Taylor
- Regis Chakabva (wk)
- Craig Ervine (c)
- Wesley Madhevere
- Sean Williams
- Milton Shumba,
- Sikandar Raza
- Luke Jongwe
- Wellington Masakadza
- Blessing Muzarabani
- Richard Ngarava
Also, Try our 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World
Dream11 Key Player/ Fantasy Cricket Picks
- Paul Stirling got off to a strong start in the past two games, but he couldn’t put up a big score. Nonetheless, due to his expertise, he is expected to excel in the final game.
- Up the first two ODIs, William Porterfield hit half-centuries, and he won’t mind putting in another strong performance. In the first two games, he has a total of 142 runs.
- Because Sikandar Raza hit a blazing half-century in the first ODI, Zimbabwe bowlers must be wary of him. Not to mention Raza’s off-spins, which may be quite useful.
- This series, George Dockrell has performed admirably with both the bat and the ball. The southpaw made a total of 39 runs while also claiming a wicket.
Dream11 Match preview
(Note: This is not Final team If any Change in Line-up then Final team will be provided in my telegram Channel)