Cheteshwar Pujara was born on January 25, 1988, in Rajkot, Gujarat. His father Arvind and uncle Bipin also played for Saurashtra in the Ranji Trophy. Cheteshwar Pujara’s father and mother, Reema Pujara, recognised his abilities early on, and he practised with his father. His mother died of cancer when he was 17 years old, in 2005. Cheteshwar Pujara graduated from J.J. Kundalia College with a bachelor’s degree in business administration.
Cheteshwar Pujara Bio
Full Name: Cheteshwar Pujara
Born:25 January 1988
Height: 1.79 m (5 ft 10 in)
Education Qualifications: Kundalia College (BBA)
Cheteshwar Pujara Career Stats/ Record
|5 wickets in innings||–||–||0||–|
|10 wickets in match||–||–||0||–|
Pujara ICC Ranking
|Batting and Fielding||Mat||No||Run||HS||Ave||BF||SR||100||50||4s||6s||CT||ST|
Cheteshwar Pujara Personal Life
- Pujara is the son of Arvind Pujara who played for Saurashtra in the Ranji Trophy.
- His mother died due to cancer.
- He got married to Puja Pabari in Rajkot on 13 February 2013.
- They gave birth to a baby girl and named her Aditi.
- The election commission appointed him as the brand ambassador for the state of gujarat in February 2014.
Pujara’s current net worth is estimated to be $2 million.
Cheteshwar Pujara’s Wife/Girlfriend
- She was born in Gujrat
- She did her schooling from a private school in Rajasthan, Mount Abu.
- In her further studies, she did MBA in Retail Management
- Puja Pabari married Chesteshwar Pujara in an arranged marriage setting.
- Their parents organized them to meet and instantly they liked each other