BHB vs BRB Dream11 Match Prediction
BHB vs BRB Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Team, Injury Update.
In the Assam T20 event, Barak Bravehearts and Brahmaputra Boys will meet for the second time. The Barak Bravehearts won their most recent meeting by a single run. They have won six of their eight games, putting them in first position in the league table with 28 points.
The Barak Bravehearts are coming off a loss against the Manas Tigers in their most recent encounter. They were outclassed by the opponents, who knocked down a 121-run mark without losing a wicket. The Bravehearts, on the other hand, are presently in second place in the league table with 22 points and will be looking to rise up the standings in the following games.
For free 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World
BHB vs BRB Dream11 Match Details
- Date: 1 October 2021
- Time: 9:00 AM IST
- Series: Byju’s Assam T20 League
Also, Try our 5 Most Beautiful Super wives of West Indies Cricketers
The surface and circumstances at Guwahati’s Judges Field would provide enough help to the bowlers. Batsmen will find it difficult to acclimatise to this wicket, and they will need to put in a lot of effort to score runs. It will be a low-scoring match, so batting first is a wise choice.
Live Score/Live Stream
You can watch in Fan code for live score and Live Streaming.
BHB vs BRB Dream11 Possible Starting Line-up/Playing 11
Barak Bravehearts :
- Nibir Deka
- Parvez Aziz (c)
- Rajjakuddin Ahmed
- Aksh Sengupta
- Nipan Deka
- Neeraj Yadav
- Dhrubajyoti Das
- Ishan Ahmed
- Ayush Agarwal (wk)
- Roshan Alam
- Ranjanjyoti Khatoniar
- Akash Chetri
- Pushparaj Sharma
- Mukhtar Hussain
- Chanakya Sarma
- Anurag Talukdar
- Mudasir Amal
- Kunai Sarma
- Krishna Das
- Rishav Das
- Gunjan Deka
- Biplab Saikia
Also, Try our Top 10 Most Beautiful Women Cricketers in The World
Dream11 Key Player/ Fantasy Cricket Picks
- In his most recent appearance, ibir Deka scored 46 runs and helped his side cross the finish line. After appearing in six matches, he has totaled 173 runs.
- In the forthcoming encounter, Barak Bravehearts’ bowling attack will be led by Roshan Alam. He’s taken 11 wickets in six games so far.
- Rishav Das, the team’s captain, has been the team’s best batsman. He has 192 runs to his name, including an undefeated 50 against the Subansiri Champs.
- Mukhtar Hussain has been one of the tournament’s most consistent performers. After appearing in all of Brahmaputra Boys’ games, he has taken 11 wickets.
Dream11 Match preview
(Note: This is not Final team If any Change in Line-up then Final team will be provided in my telegram Channel)