AU-W vs IN-W Dream11 Match Prediction
AU-W vs IN-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Team, Injury Update.
Australia Women and India Women have only played one match so far in the three-match ODI series, with Australia winning one and leading the series 1-0.
They defeated India Women by 9 wickets in the first ODI. Australia Women won the toss and chose to field in that game. In the field, India Women scored 225 runs, with Mithali Raj scoring 63 runs for the team. Darcie Brown took four wickets for Australia Women, while Sophie Molineux and Hannah Darlington each took two.
Dream11 Match Details
- Date: 24 September 2021
- Time: 5:30 AM IST
- Series: Australia vs India Women’s ODI
Also, Try our 5 Most Beautiful Super wives of West Indies Cricketers
Hurrup Park has a batting-friendly surface that should help the batters once again this year. Pacers may be aided in the second part of the contest, while spinners may be needed in the middle overs.
Live Score/Live Stream
You can watch in Fan code for live score and Live Streaming.
AU-W vs IN-W Dream11 Possible Starting Line-up/Playing 11
- Hannah Darlington
- Stella Campbell
- Maitlan Brown
- Sophie Molineux,
- Rachael Haynes
- Nicola Carey
- Alyssa Healy
- Darcie Brown
- Ashleigh Gardner
- Beth Mooney
- Tahlia McGrath
- Jemimah Rodrigues
- Shikha Pandey
- Poonam Yadav
- Mithali Raj ©
- Harmanpreet Kaur
- Shafali Verma
- Sneh Rana
- Deepti Sharma
- Jhulan Goswami
- Smriti Mandhana
- Taniya Bhatia (wk)
Also, Try our 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World
Dream11 Key Player/ Fantasy Cricket Picks
- Ellyse Perry is an Australian Women’s right-handed batsman and right-arm medium-fast bowler. In her 105 ODI matches thus far, she has scored 3107 runs and taken 152 wickets.
- Meg Lanning, the team’s captain, is a right-handed hitter from Australia. In her 85 ODI outings thus far, she has scored 3925 runs.
- Alyssa Healy is an Australian Women’s right-handed wicketkeeper-batter. In her 79 ODI appearances, she has scored 1927 runs.
- Smriti Mandhana, the India Women’s team’s captain, is a left-handed batter. In her 69 ODI outings thus far, she has scored 2253 runs.
Dream11 Match preview
(Note: This is not Final team If any Change in Line-up then Final team will be provided in my telegram Channel)